NEW! Trade Up Your Tech
We're thrilled to announce our new trade-in program, in partnership with Encore Repair!
Bring in your used computer, tablet, cell phone or MP3 player and get instant in-store credit toward the purchase of new technology from Computer Showcase.
Visit our partner site at computershowcase.tradeitin.net for program details and a complete list of eligible products. Get a no-obligation quote for your trade-in offer today!
3 Easy Steps
- Tell us what kind of device you want to trade in and what condition it’s in to receive a quote for your trade-in value.
- Provide some basic contact information and review program conditions.
- Bring your email confirmation and device to Computer Showcase to complete the process and redeem your in-store credit.
Good to Know
- In-store credit can be used toward the purchase of anything in the Showcase catalog. Credit must be redeemed at the time of trade-in.
- Submitting a quote request does not obligate you to accept the trade-in offer. This simply generates an offer confirmation email, which you can review at your leisure, then choose whether or not to proceed with the trade-in.
- We want to make sure that you receive the most money possible for your products but do verify the quote and hardware condition per our partner guidelines. To ensure you get the correct pricing (and your full product value!), please review carefully the product condition criteria listed in the trade in process. If the quote needs to be revised based on physical assessment of the hardware, you will have the option to accept or deny a new quote.
- Even broken devices may have value! If not, we also offer electronics recycling service.
- You must wipe all personal data from your device(s) prior to trade-in. Instructions for removing your Apple device from iCloud are provided as part of the quote process.
- This program is intended for personally-owned devices. For information on disposal of university-owned technology, please visit Property Disposition for U-M departments.
- Need more info? Visit the FAQ on our partner site or send us your questions at email@example.com.